Surgery can be a scary option but on occasions necessary. At JYphysiotherapy we are here to offer expert support and the best rehabilitation process. We work closely with surgeons which helps optimise the success.
There are many different procedures that can be treated and rehabilitated post-surgery at JYphysiotherapy, here are a few that we specialise in;
- ACL reconstruction pre-hab and post- operative rehab Surgeons often recommend some pre-operative work on the knee after an injury to build it up to as strong as possible. This often optimises the results of the surgery.
- Post- operative ACL rehabilitation- Here at JYphysiotherapy we have worked with many successful ACL rehabilitation patients. The journey following ACL surgery can be long and hard but we work together with patients to educate and help build a strong successful programme.
- We also work with patients who have had Total Knee Replacement and Total Hip Replacement. Patients who have replacement surgery often have struggled for a number of years with pain and poor function. It is always advisable to see if you can start gentle exercises that keep joints moving and strong. Having a good idea of exercises that you'll do after surgery will also help you get on top of your rehabilitation.
- Other surgical procedures we treat are Hip Arthroscopes. This is an area that is relatively new and getting the right rehab is vital for the success of the surgery. We offer programmes that are tailored for your needs.
- Micro-discectomies- Patients who have had low back surgery can benefit from a rehabilitation programme that strengthens and helps them return to function.
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment please call 0208 0909330 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back Pain and Sciatic pain
- Ante and post natal Back pain
- Hip pain
- Tendon pain
- The Young Sports person
- Sports Injury
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
ReviewLet us know what you think and leave a review
Testimonial"I have had many issues with my back over the years and Jehan has been the only physio to not only correctly diagnose and treat successfully, but also to devise an effective plan to deliver long standing results.
Her knowledge of the complexities of vertebrae are second to none! I would highly recommend her."
How to find us
JY Physiotherapy, 304 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 7AQ [Map]
JY Physiotherapy, The Canbury Medical Health Centre, 1 Elm Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 6HR [Map]